November 17, 2011

{ Nude + Black } @ Sushi Yasuda

My sister took the November babies (me, our brother and her husband) to Sushi Yasuda for our birthday celebration. I was so excited, as it is only the best sushi in town! It's also the best sushi I ever had, which is saying a lot, as I am picky about fish.

It was good, but it was not the same as my first experience when we sat next to Chef Yasuda as he showed us every kind of wild fish known to man and had us taste them. At the end, every taste bud in my mouth was touched. I will die thinking about that meal! This time, we didn't get personal attention from the chef, but had omakase (chef's selections). Still, it was delicious.
image
Sushi Yasuda









What I Wore

For a sushi date, I thought I would go with the Zen spirit, which compliments the minimalist decor at Sushi Yasuda. I decided on this nude dress and black tights. It's simple, yet perfect-- just like Sushi Yasuda!




- Dress: Infinite Possibilities Dress (ModCloth: $59 here)
- Cardigan: SHAE (Loehmann's $39)
- Necklace: Anthropologie ($35 [old])
- Bracelets: vintage, chan luu, david yurman, banana republic, qvc
- Watch: Fruitz by Philip Stein
- Shoes: Steve Madden Grettta (now on sale for $70 here)
- Bag: Louis Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with Bloglovin'!

Follow Fabulosity Within Reach