November 9, 2011

{ At The Office } mini series - episode 6

I don't ever want to be labeled as the girl in pink, as the color is so quintessentially for girls. Therefore, I have very little pink in my closet. I have items that are patterned or used for layering, but I don't own any statement pink pieces. I even try my best not to dress my daughter in pink, although it's almost impossible for little girls. For some reason, when I saw this hot pink skirt, I loved it. It's wool, it's simple, it's got pockets... it's very me. I even paired it with the only light pink top I have.






- Scarf: vintage from American Apparel
- Blazer: DVF ($99 at sample sale)
- Skirt: J-Crew, get it here (get it when there is 25% or 30% sale)
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Ring: YSL Arty Ring
Watch: Fruitz by Philip Stein
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman here



1 comment:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin'!

Follow Fabulosity Within Reach