March 5, 2012

Chunky with mini {skirt}

I just talked about my passion for purple in this very recent post, and I guess my mind just wants me to put on purple again.  I paired this super chunky sweater with pink and purple dots with this mini skirt I wore oh so often this past spring and summer, which I am sure I wil continue to do so in 2012!

Now that I am looking at the pictures, I actually don't like the boots I put on for this outfit, oh well. 




Sweater::  Urban Outfitters
Skirt::  Topshop
Bag::  Union Square Holiday Market - handmade in Brooklyn
Necklaces::  vintage
Bracelets::  vintage & Loehmann's
Boots::  ModCoth here

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh. Love the clutch. What brand? I am a NYer :) Great post.
    xoxox
    Mandy
    http://littlemaison.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice casual chic outfit! the sweater goes very wel the purple skirt and the accessories complete the look! Look fab lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to put my hand up your skirt

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with Bloglovin'!

Follow Fabulosity Within Reach