November 17, 2011

{ Laced }

I am a girly girl, so when lace came back in style, I was excited! I know, like everything else, it won't be in style for long, so I tried to look for an inexpensive piece. I found this blue lace dress at Zara for $59. It's not the most perfect dress, but it's good for the price. I paired it with this J-Crew inspired bib necklace, which I found on eBay for $10, and a light gold bag. I actually received a lot of compliments from coworkers on this combo.


- Dress: Zara - get it here
- Necklace: Ebay - J Crew inspired
- Bag: Unknown name - boutique in Shibuya, Tokyo
- Shoes: Vintage, via Etsy.com
- Watch: Fruitz by Philip Stein
- Bracelets: Banana Republic + vintage



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with Bloglovin'!

Follow Fabulosity Within Reach