November 4, 2011

The Colors of Autumn

When I think of the colors of Autumn, the beautiful scenery of fall foliage came to mind.  Mountains turn yellow, tan, orange, red among hint of green trees.  It's sooo gorgeous and breathtaking.  Every year around this time, I almost always take a trip somewhere to take in the short lived beauty.  I created this look after my recent trip to Storm King, Hudson Valley, NY due to it's beauty.  I don't know how to describe how beautiful and breathtaking it was with colors of tan & pink weeds, orange statues, yellow and orange trees on the field of green grass ending with blue sky above it.  I think that was nature at it's best, and I picked a perfect day to be there, as just few days later, there was much damage due to the snow storm.  I personally love this outfit as it reminds me of that day.




  - Blouse: $35 @ Romwe
- Pleated Skirt:  $59 @ Romwe
- Shoes:  Zara $129
- Bag:  Louis Vuitton
- Necklace and Bracelets: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with Bloglovin'!

Follow Fabulosity Within Reach