November 2, 2011

{ At The Office } mini series - episode 3

For the longest time, I didn't know how to wear a cape and look good in it, even though I love the fact that it's easy to wear, loose and comfortable. I am so glad capes are in fashion this season, and there are so many cute capes available. Here are two that I love from Zara.



However, as the cape is a trendy item, and considering NY weather these days, I don't see myself getting a lot of wear out of capes even though they are sooo cute. In the spirit of current trend, I paired an old cape I had with a green skirt for a day at the office while the weather is still somewhat warm.



- Cape: Lafayette 148
- Skirt: Diane von Furstenburg ($50 at sample sale)
- Bag: Louis Vuitton
- Shoes: Por La Victoire
Bracelets: vintage and Banana Republic
Watch: Fruitz by Philip Stein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with Bloglovin'!

Follow Fabulosity Within Reach