August 22, 2011

Vintage Green with Touch of Red

By: Mimi

I was having one of those days where I didn't know what to wear. I finally pulled out a printed top and green skirt, which I initially thought were horrible together... until I spotted my red belt. I tucked in my blouse and put on the belt, and my outfit transformed into a feminine style reminiscent of the 50's or 60's. It's not an outfit I would usually wear, but I loved it!

- Blouse: Anthropology (on sale for $49)
- Skirt: Anthropology (on sale for $46)
- Belt: Anne Klein ($15 at Marshals)
- Shoes: Simply Vera Vera Wang (on sale for $39 at Kohls)
Necklace: Kenneth Lane ($48 on Gilt)
Earring: Handmade at local jewelry store
Bag: Chloe Paraty
Lips: NARS Cruella



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with Bloglovin'!

Follow Fabulosity Within Reach