December 29, 2011

Color of Wine

Today, I'm wearing many of my current favorite pieces, particularly because the colors are perfect for this time of year.  The colors remind me of red wine, which is a must at any holiday gathering! 

When I found these wine colored pants at Zara, I immediately fell in love with the the fit and comfort.  As I was looking for a top to pair it with, I saw my "grandma" blouse (last seen in this post) and thought, why not give it a try?   So here is another way to wear my "grandma" blouse.  What do you think? 




Blouse:: Joie
Pants:: Zara (here)
Boots:: Sam Edelman (here)
Cardigan:: Topshop
Earring:: Union Square Christmas Market 2010
Bracelets and Watch:: vintage

5 comments:

  1. I love this blog!!! Beautiful!!
    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estas muy guapa, las pulseras preciosas,
    si te gusta la poesía te invito al mio,
    deseo pases unas felices fiestas y para
    el nuevo año que llega se cumplan tus ilusiones,
    ¡feliz año 2012!.
    un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl! I really like ur burgundy or wine pants combined with ur "grandma" blouse !!!

    I'm glad u liked my post, is nice u made that idea of the photo album, so lovely :)

    do u wanna follow each other? :)

    xoxoxoxo

    irenita558.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, and also for following me, it means a lot to me!
    I'm following you now 2! If you want to check me on your followers list I'll be in the end because my profile picture doesn't appear! I'm following you with Bloglovin' 2!
    You can come and visit my cooking blog 2 and If you like it you can follow me, but I can't follow you twice because I have both blogs with the same add!
    Great post and pics!
    Happy holidays dear!
    Hope to hear again from you!

    Hope you're having a great evening!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pants are such a great color, it looks great with your blouse :) Lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with Bloglovin'!

Follow Fabulosity Within Reach