I found this blouse on the clearance rack at Bloomies and was excited to pay 1/4 of the original price. I was shopping because I was killing time between work and dinner with my friends. Naturally, I showed the blouse to my friends at dinner, and it was totally vetoed. My friends told me to return it, as I supposedly didn't need to add a floral grandma shirt to my already overflowing closet. I refused to believe it was that bad, so the minute I got home, I tried different combos with this shirt, and here are two that I liked! I'll try out more combinations in the Fall.
- Blouse: Joie (on sale for $46 at Bloomingdales)
- White Shorts: Ali Ro ($40 at Sample Sale)
- Faux Leather Pants: Trouve ($35 at Nordstrom Anniversary Sale)
- Cream Crossbody Bag: ($70 at the street of Tokyo in Shibuya)
- Black Bag: Chanel Medium/Large in gold hardware
- Tan Sandals: Anthropology (on sale for $79)
- Black Sandals: Diane von Furstenburg ($129 at TJ Maxx)
- Necklaces: vintage
- Sunglasses: Vouge ($50 at Loehmann's)
What do you think??? Return or Keep?