October 17, 2011

Zig-Zag Saturday

I woke up Saturday morning with day old hair. I was feeling too lazy to wash it, so I decided to to try a braid. After I finished, the braid pattern reminded me of the zig-zag top that I recently purchased from Anthro. The pairing is below. What do you think? This isn't my usual style, so I may or may not wear it again.

- Top: Anthropologie Two Rivers Tee on sale now $39.99
- Pants: Free People $59 at Bloomingdales
- Sunglasses: DVF $125
- Earrings: $8 Sun Wind ***
- Bracelets: vintage & Ann Taylor
- Booties: Thrift Store (Beacon's Closet) $16
- Bag: Vintage Gucci





*** Sun Wind became my secret jewelry store when I first started to obsess over earrings. The reason I keep going is because the store owner is so great to talk to, and she knows so many random facts about Buddhism, Nepal, and Tibet. She also has a unique eye for design, and when I have time, we play with different jewelry designs. It's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with Bloglovin'!

Follow Fabulosity Within Reach